Stone Circle So many things happening at once
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady caught the snort, and wondered what things were going through Grayday's mind. They seemed to be funny to him. He couldn't help but grin at his brother, and then shrug. I suppose not, but you still got your ears on you. You can hear them getting in trouble, he pointed out. 

He nudged his brother's shoulder, a familiar touch that he seemed to need lately, to constantly reinforce the bonds between himself and his family. Alright, I'm going to go do some patrols, maybe check in on Adeline, he said, then paused, Which is something you might think of doing, as well, he commented. If he had, Adeline had said nothing to him about it. He turned, then, and headed to the den site.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Grayday Sr. - October 02, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: So many things happening at once - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 02:24 PM