Stone Circle Never met a mother f*cker quite like me
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
She confirmed she would howl when the feast was ready, and he gave a nod that he heard her. Great! I’m sure everyone will enjoy it, he replied. It would be their first big hunt in their new home, and he hoped it was a good one. I know you will, he said with a smile. She had never wavered in telling him what he needed to know, and he knew he need not worry that she would keep him up to date.

He gave her one more nudge to her muzzle, before he turned and headed back towards the heart of the territory. He knew word about Eden and Alyssum’s departure would spread quickly, but he didn’t want that to overshadow Valette’s new promotion to Beta, which Steady felt was much more important right now.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 10, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 11, 2016, 10:54 PM