Duck Lake i like to think i'm Ibiza
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
He was going to get nowhere with this girl. She was all rant but nothing to back it up; he had seen it before, and she was just.. smh. Now, he could either let her scream in his face about her own idiotic behaviour, or he could just maybe not deal with a teenage girl with clear and explosive social problems. The choice was not difficult. "Right. Well, feel free to keep opening and closing your big mouth while simultaneously making yourself look like a whiny little girl with clear social behaviour issues to someone who doesn't cringe at the sound of your voice. Good luck," He stared at her face, purposely leaning in in the tiniest fraction, unblinking with words he had rehearsed during her twitchy-freaky-tantrum episode. If this was what girls were like all the time, he was done with girls forever. They just weren't worth it. Knowing this, it was a baffle to him that people even went out and got mates. How did they tolerate each other? Jackrabbit's understanding of girls was quite limited and therefore reduced his perception of them on the display of emotions exhibited by the girl before him. Plus, Maude and Ondine had really done a number on him too. Girls were freaky, he decided finally. At this moment in time, Jackrabbit silently thanked whatever God was listening that he had grown certain genitalia instead of others. 

Pivoting, he simply walked away. He didn't really want to stick around and be seen picking on a little girl in the middle of nowhere. He had an image to keep up for goodness sake. 

"Maybe next time don't go outside if you can't handle real life, princess," Jackrabbit called from over his shoulder but did not stop. What a headache. Really, what irresponsible adult had let her outside? The next time someone tried to get her name, she'd probably have an existential crisis and flop over frothing at the mouth. She probably wouldn't be missed, he thought to himself grinning as he departed the scene. It was those kinds of wolves who just really put a stink on life as a loner. Always having to run into sketchy, hyperactive nut cases was quite frankly, not worth his time. Skipping along, he would not think of the freaky girl for quite some time. At least, not until he figured out who said freaky girl was. Then it would all make sense.
my apologies on jack being a horrible person/brother
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - October 03, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Addie - October 11, 2016, 02:49 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - October 20, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Addie - November 02, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - November 02, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Addie - November 11, 2016, 07:56 AM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - January 09, 2017, 09:49 PM