Ravensblood Forest Maybe we don't need no reason
91 Posts
Ooc — Mar
@Furiosa maybe? :D

Palisander had been throughly exploring the forest, perhaps being bit absent from the rest of the founders except Isley of course. She was the one he had been traveling with and she needed his medical attention. Or well, he was basically her nurse and did as she told him to do. Typical. Strangely though he didn't mind it too much, he knew it helped her and he liked her to get better.

The male liked the forest so far and he identified one small herd of forest caribou better known as the woodland caribou, a flock of deer he was not certain yet what kind seeing he couldn't get close enough and smaller wildlife. The smaller wildlife was mostly rabbits, squirrels and some raccoons it seemed. Mostly snacks through, not real meals in his opinion. It felt good to be in a pack again, even though they were still laying out the foundations.

The male stopped for a drink before continuing to hum a song he had been thinking of as he trotted to the forest. The young male always liked to sing, it seemed to be a tradition in his older pack where it would actually help with the mood of the pack. Slowly the humming turned into soft singing and before he knew it he was getting so into it that he was singing the song out loud, his paws hitting the ground in the beat of the melody.

"You were looking at me like you wanted to stay
When I saw you yesterday
I'm not wasting your time, I'm not playing no games..
I see yaa.."

"Who knows the secret tomorrow will hold?
We don't really need to know
Cause you're here with me now, I don't want you to go."

Just casually 'stealing' this song like Palisander made it up because it fits Isley and Palisander, whee xD 
Messages In This Thread
Maybe we don't need no reason - by Palisander - October 05, 2016, 05:25 AM
RE: Maybe we don't need no reason - by Furiosa - October 05, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: Maybe we don't need no reason - by Palisander - October 06, 2016, 04:30 AM
RE: Maybe we don't need no reason - by Furiosa - October 07, 2016, 12:20 PM
RE: Maybe we don't need no reason - by Palisander - October 10, 2016, 05:03 AM
RE: Maybe we don't need no reason - by Furiosa - October 20, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: Maybe we don't need no reason - by Palisander - October 22, 2016, 04:42 AM