Big Salmon Lake Not all who wander are lost. But I am.
133 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
[size=large]
If you had asked him a year ago where he thought he would be today, he probably would have said in Sterrenvuur, of course. Today, however, found him far, far from the home in which he grew up. The three-year-old male still didn't quite understand why the group had set off in search of other lands, but he wasn't going to let them go off without proper guardianship. Especially when they were still grieving over the loss of the leaders of the pack. A loss like that was never easy on anyone in the pack, and each wolf dealt with it differently.

He had felt torn, at first, about leaving the pack or protecting his pack mates who were leaving. His father was getting up there in years and he feared that when he returned home, it would be too late to say goodbye. He was satisfied, however, when Elsan had taken it upon himself to make sure their father would be taken care of. He knew his older brother would keep his word, and so he need not worry. Balon hadn't seemed too upset that the group was leaving, either. Maybe he understood something that Beric didn't. His mother, Elsa, wasn't exactly as understanding in the beginning. It took some convincing that her children would be okay, and in the end, it was sending Beric with them that calmed her nerves.

He paused alongside the group, looking out over the water. Julooke suggested fishing and a few of the wolves readily agreed. He nodded as well, taking a few steps towards the water, past Julooke and Yildun. He gave Yildun a soft nose-bump to his shoulder, and smiled softly at Julooke. He hadn't seen the young princess smile since the death of her parents. What a shame, he thought, for she had been so lively and personable. He knew, though, that one day she would come back to them. [/size]

Messages In This Thread
Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Julooke - July 29, 2013, 07:43 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Aysel - July 30, 2013, 06:21 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Yildun - July 30, 2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Beric - July 30, 2013, 08:19 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Aysun - July 30, 2013, 09:05 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Arrakis - August 01, 2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Julooke - August 02, 2013, 12:11 PM