Big Salmon Lake Not all who wander are lost. But I am.
15 Posts
Ooc — Amanda
The small band of travelling wolves was different that what Aysun had been used to. Sterrenvuur had always been something of a legend to her as a child growing up -- Cleto and Asli had left soon after the passing of the Draak, Liyano -- someone that both her parents had looked up to in their youth. The Savas girl had spent most of their travel in silence, her stoic expression examining each of the wolves that made up their motley crew -- Barriston and Verrine competed in their own way, both handsome wolves who were coming into their prime. Aysuns eyes lingered on Barriston a moment, watching as he nudged Julooke and then pressed passed her into the lake.

Cleto, her father, had always had a special place in his heart for the offspring of Liyano and Fatalis and so she had heard of Julooke long before she had actually met her. The woman with the speckled nose was quiet, and Aysun found that she appreciated that. Cleto had a strong paternal cord that was pulled each time a pup was in his presence, and it was no surprise he had taken the pup under his wing.

Yildun was always close to someone, his opaque eyes unseeing. Beric, Barristons brother was large and growing into himself -- as almost all of them were. Aysun's eyes darted from wolf to wolf, finally coming to a standstill at the edge of the water. Her father could be seen in her, the way her pelt lay shaggy across her chest and back... and in her lack of words. She chuffed softly and moved passed the others, coming to a stand still next to her identical sister. It was reassuring to see such similar features peering back at her, and she sat, listening calmly to what the other wolves had to say.

She would join in if necessary, but was happy to relax and watch the other interact with one another. After so much movement it was nice to finally have a chance to stand still.
Messages In This Thread
Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Julooke - July 29, 2013, 07:43 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Aysel - July 30, 2013, 06:21 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Yildun - July 30, 2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Beric - July 30, 2013, 08:19 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Aysun - July 30, 2013, 09:05 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Arrakis - August 01, 2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Julooke - August 02, 2013, 12:11 PM