Big Salmon Lake Not all who wander are lost. But I am.
Arrakis
Although the deaths of his parents had been harsh, Arrakis had not suffered in the way his brother Yildun did. Losing Atreides' at a very young age taught him that death was part of living and, although he'd mourned his mother and father, he was eager to move on with his own life. It pained him to see his litter-mate so obviously aching over the things that had happened in their short lives, but hoped he would soon see their opportunity to start over as something refreshing.

Leaving Sterrenvuur had been hard, but being surrounded by so many familiar faces in doing made him feel better about it. Arrakis had known them his entire life and although his birth-pack would likely be feeling their absence, he was glad to have them along for the trip. They made a pretty good team, and he was rather enjoying the freedom from home so far.

Upon arrival to the unfamiliar lake, Arry lifted his over-sized raven ears and listened to his older sister's suggestion. He was not particularly hungry, but he would eat considering he did not know when he next would. Nodding, he strode forward on nimble paws to wade into the shallows after the others and await instruction.
Messages In This Thread
Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Julooke - July 29, 2013, 07:43 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Aysel - July 30, 2013, 06:21 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Yildun - July 30, 2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Beric - July 30, 2013, 08:19 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Aysun - July 30, 2013, 09:05 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Arrakis - August 01, 2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Julooke - August 02, 2013, 12:11 PM