Big Salmon Lake Not all who wander are lost. But I am.
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
[size=large]I realize you need the loophole for the plots you have and your timeline, but it doesn't fit with what I said for Julooke and Verrine. So, I figured we might be able to say that for the few weeks Julooke disappeared, Aysel and Aysun could have been scouting out the area, and Verrine could have told Julooke when she came back? Is that okay? It fits your timeline, just has a different viewpoint, I guess.

Posting Order:
Julooke
Aysel
Barristan
Verrine
Yildun
Beric
Aysun
Arrakis

The group seemed to agree with fishing. While she normally would have jumped in with the others, though, she stayed behind on land. She didn't want to leave Yildun on his own, feeling left out. Barristan walked by her, giving her chin a nudge. She wished she could have smiled in return, or even have given him a wag of her tail. But, she just wasn't feeling it. Yet. Her expression, however, did soften ever so slightly. It softened even more so when Verrine nudged her shoulder. Before he could get away, she attempted to nudge his shoulder back. Beric walked by after that, giving her a smile. She gave him the soft look she had given Barristan.

She watched them wade into the water and begin their individual hunts. Getting worried that Yildun was feeling left out, she suggested, "Do you want to go into the water, Yildun? Cool off a bit?" It would be a nice way to relax after their long journey. If he said yes, she would go in with him, making sure he didn't slip in the rocks or get caught in the thick mud by the waters edge.

[/size]
Messages In This Thread
Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Julooke - July 29, 2013, 07:43 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Aysel - July 30, 2013, 06:21 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Yildun - July 30, 2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Beric - July 30, 2013, 08:19 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Aysun - July 30, 2013, 09:05 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Arrakis - August 01, 2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Not all who wander are lost. But I am. - by Julooke - August 02, 2013, 12:11 PM