Felltree Marsh what if i say no?
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Private 
assuming buchanan (and the rest of mk?) would know about warbone's initial meeting with tambo and stark.  also took a few liberties with them already traveling together - let me know if you'd like anything changed <3

Had it really only been a week?  Maybe a little longer than a week - Banner hadn't really been keeping track.  The last time she'd crossed over the border from the pack to Felltree Marsh she'd had her encounter with Warbone.  The male readily gave her so much information and she, in turn, gave him basically nothing.  Her first time being patient and almost diplomatic in an unfamiliar situation with a wolf who wanted what she and her brother had.. well, it hadn't ended in disaster.

Necessarily.

The several days in between that venture and this one were surprisingly quiet.  Stark kept mostly to himself, though she couldn't fault him for that.  Banner hadn't been very vocal about her meet and greet with Warbone.  Well, okay, so she'd neglected to tell anyone about it.  Even mister tall, dark, and handsome at her side.  She cast @Buchanan a sideways glance for just a second before turning her attention forward.  The pair were currently strolling along the edge of both the marsh and Marauder's Keep.  She couldn't recall if she'd told her mate why she decided to switch up her usual patrol route along this stretch of land and that made her a little.. nervous?  Not quite.  Edgy maybe.  The fact that she hadn't spoken a word about Warbone gnawed at her mind.

And Buchanan would notice.  He noticed everything.  That damn loveable assassin of hers was more perceptive than she'd ever hope to be.  The Alpha sighed and, after another moment of silence passed between them, she blurted out: I met Warbone.  Smooth.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
what if i say no? - by Banner - October 06, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 07, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 09, 2016, 09:19 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 11, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 12, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Buchanan - October 15, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: what if i say no? - by Banner - October 15, 2016, 04:48 PM