Firefly Glen Pulling me under
Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
All Welcome 
Light rain drizzled down from the cloudy grey skies as white dainty paws sank with each step taken in the watery mud below, the white and grey female attempting to find some form of shelter before darkness took over the land. Amari was unsure of where she was, or even where she was going for that matter. This place was completely alien to her, along with the scents that lingered within the growing night air as she ventured through the narrow terrain, cerulean eyes watching as the dim glow of fireflies levitated in front of her.

With eyes that could hardly see as the ever encroaching darkness began to blanket the land, the white and grey she-wolf's heart began to pound within her chest as she felt a slight sense of panic grow inside of her. This panic was mainly due to her lack of knowledge of her current surroundings, the ever growing darkness making it harder for Amari to navigate her way safely around, causing her to only panic more.

Streams. Amari could hear streams; her ears catching the soft sound just over the gentle crashing of the drizzling rain that fell from the heavens; her ears swivelling a top her head as she tried to pinpoint their exact location. Though she couldn't. Was it the streams that she was partially walking in? Maybe that was why the ground was so thick and hard to walk upon? As the sound of running water trickled below her paws as she continued forward, Amari suddenly paused briefly. The female could feel herself sink somewhat more into the ground. It was then that the young female realised she was walking in some form of thick, watery sludge! And the longer she remained still, the more she found her paws and legs being swallowed by the ground.

Eyes widened as the white and grey female allowed the emotion of panic to take over, small growls escaping her muzzle as she began to push onwards with her sinking her paws. Mud clinging to her white legs and pelt as it flicked and sprayed upwards around her as she tried to find solid ground. Eeyuk! Unknowing to Amari, the more she pressed onward as night grew, the harder it would be to get out from the sinking muck that slowly comsumed her white form.
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
Messages In This Thread
Pulling me under - by Amari - October 08, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Cypress - October 09, 2016, 04:17 AM
RE: Pulling me under - by Amari - October 09, 2016, 08:09 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Cypress - October 14, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Amari - October 15, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Cypress - October 21, 2016, 11:48 PM
RE: Pulling me under - by Amari - October 23, 2016, 04:34 PM