Golden Glade New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen nodded as Freya commented on how well she was handling the situation and that if Freya had been presented with the same she wasn't sure she would handle it the same way. "Sometimes you have to make tough decisions in the best interest of those you care about, my job isn't always as easy I would like it to be but I live with it," Aspen stated and then dipped her head. "Thank you Freya, for informing me of these new arrivals. I appreciate being able to stay in the loop. A nap does seem like a good idea though," she said with a soft chuckle and a smile.

"It has been nice talking with you," Aspen dipped her head once more before she rose and turned tail heading back into the tunnels where she would enter into her den and enter back into the land of sleep.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming - by Freya - October 09, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming - by Aspen - November 02, 2016, 11:40 AM