Golden Glade This is my war (2/5)
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Ears twitched at Shalon's words, a slightly puzzled expression befalling Streiter's face. Though in some sense the male knew what the Duchess meant. He had to have a bit more faith in himself. Ears fell to lay against his head as he gradually peered to the ground as his superior ceased in rubbing herself against the tree, his slowly head rising as she then continued to speak; ears arching forward as he listened carefully. Amber eyes peering toward the tree she had recently marked, the young male gradually looking back to Shalon as she gestured for him to do the same. Slowly his large paws carried him forward, Streiter gradually bringing himself to brush his side against the rough bark of the towering tree, allowing his scent to mingle with the of packs.

A smile formed across his maw as he moved away, amber eyes peering toward Shalon as he then offered her a small bow of his head, ears remaining arched as he caught the sound of her voice, his posture straightening as he carefully listened to her words as she gave him a briefing on patrolling the borders and what one should do in certain situations, but most of all keeping the pack safe and strong. The male had to admit the thought of it was daunting at times, to a degree, but Streiter was determined and focused that this was what he wanted to do for the pack, ”I really appreciate the help and the knowledge you're sharing isn't going unheard.” He smiled warmly.

Licking his muzzle quickly, Streiter gave his head a quiet nod as the Duchess went on to the subject of each wolf within the pack having their own unique skills, the brown male intently listening as Shalon then went on the explain the trades of each member. Some of them, when told, he found intriguing, though Sylvas had always been a curious soul. Though his tail gave a small wag as he caught sound of Shalon's remark, head giving an appreciated bow as he slowly offered her another smile, ”Thank you.” He peered away briefly, looking out across the land with a small smile before turning back to his superior, ”With you as my teacher I reckon I'll get the hang of it in no time.” He jested with a grin, allowing a light hearty chuckle to escape him
Messages In This Thread
This is my war (2/5) - by Sylvas Streiter - October 09, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: This is my war - by Shalon - October 13, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: This is my war - by Sylvas Streiter - October 14, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: This is my war - by Shalon - October 23, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: This is my war - by Sylvas Streiter - October 23, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: This is my war (2/5) - by Shalon - October 30, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: This is my war (2/5) - by Sylvas Streiter - October 30, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: This is my war (2/5) - by Shalon - October 30, 2016, 06:54 PM
RE: This is my war (2/5) - by Sylvas Streiter - October 30, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: This is my war (2/5) - by Shalon - November 01, 2016, 06:20 PM
RE: This is my war (2/5) - by Sylvas Streiter - November 04, 2016, 06:00 PM