Flycatcher Downs Though I am old with wandering
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Fox. I tried to pick somewhere sort of in-between, let me know if this location won't work!

The crow cackled, calling out across the valley for its brethren, but having only the wolf ranging beneath it for company. Its dark beak sometimes tipped downward and its beady eyes roved over the russet-splotched figure far below, but beyond that, it didn't acknowledge Saena. She acknowledged it, however. Her nose remained tilted slightly upward, and while her ears were trained firmly ahead, her gaze alternately darted between the bird and the snow-speckled terrain. Following crows wasn't a habit of hers when she was ruled by her emotions and pride, but with instincts fully engaged, it seemed a wise thing to do.

She'd been following it for over half an hour, knowing the habits of crows, and she was rewarded in due time. It made a beeline for a lump sticking out of the frosted grass. Saena hastened her steps until she could make out what it was: a fallen doe, mostly eaten by some animal or another, but with enough tough meat left to sate her for now. The crow hardly managed to settle before the wolf snapped at the air in warning, sending it clawing skyward, while she vigorously fell upon the abandoned carcass.
Messages In This Thread
Though I am old with wandering - by Saēna - October 10, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: Though I am old with wandering - by RIP Fox - October 12, 2016, 09:51 AM
RE: Though I am old with wandering - by Saēna - October 14, 2016, 01:40 PM
RE: Though I am old with wandering - by Whip - October 14, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: Though I am old with wandering - by RIP Fox - October 15, 2016, 08:10 AM
RE: Though I am old with wandering - by Saēna - October 15, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: Though I am old with wandering - by Whip - October 17, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: Though I am old with wandering - by RIP Fox - October 18, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: Though I am old with wandering - by Saēna - November 02, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: Though I am old with wandering - by Whip - November 03, 2016, 08:15 PM
RE: Though I am old with wandering - by RIP Fox - November 07, 2016, 10:40 AM