Porcupine Ridge Through hollow lands and hilly lands
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Vixen's easy pledge came as a surprise, but Saena welcomed it, and smiled broadly when the red-haired woman agreed to the terms of Duskvale. All trepidation about the opposing wolf's appearance faded away, and Saena gestured with her muzzle for Vixen to follow, that she might walk her into the vale and eventually introduce her to Warbone. The skeletal remains of the wolf were left behind, forgotten.

"My name is Saena," she introduced, "and my pack, Duskvale." The pack itself had no name, truly, but Saena had called the valley Duskvale, and so that was how she referred to the group living there. Currently it was only her, Tryphon, and Warbone, but she was determined to see it grow into a truly fearsome force. Even if it remained a small pack, they would have bonds like no other. Of that, she was absolutely certain.

"Let's go home," she said with a grin, and then invited the woman to a game of tag that would carry them down into the vale.

Feel free to archive here or post to fade out! <3 Jk I archived to prevent holding you up any longer!
Messages In This Thread
Through hollow lands and hilly lands - by Saēna - October 10, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Through hollow lands and hilly lands - by Vixen - October 11, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: Through hollow lands and hilly lands - by Saēna - October 11, 2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Through hollow lands and hilly lands - by Vixen - October 11, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: Through hollow lands and hilly lands - by Saēna - October 12, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: Through hollow lands and hilly lands - by Vixen - October 17, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: Through hollow lands and hilly lands - by Saēna - November 01, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: Through hollow lands and hilly lands - by Vixen - November 05, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: Through hollow lands and hilly lands - by Saēna - November 13, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: Through hollow lands and hilly lands - by Vixen - November 20, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Through hollow lands and hilly lands - by Saēna - November 22, 2016, 07:14 PM