Cedar Sweep but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I -
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
All Welcome 
Day wasn't sure how long it'd been since he'd gone to @Steady and said his goodbyes - not his last ones, hopefully. Not by a long shot. But he made sure the other man knew how glad he was to have met him, rough beginnings and all. The whole pack was dear to him, even those that'd only just come. 'Thaia and those kids - Day loved them. There was a lot of love in him, these days.

He only wished there'd been something more he could've said to Adeline. He didn't like leaving her this way - not after the fool he'd made of himself last time. Not after the way he'd hurt her. But it seemed like he didn't have much of a choice; He loved her, but she would never be his in the way that Amber could be, or even in the way that his kids would be. So Day had done his best, and he hoped that it would be enough.

But he had bigger fish to fry - a territory to range. A girl to find, a family to raise, a life to live, a future he'd always hoped for, but had begun to fear would never be.

Doggedly, and without fatigue, Grayday searched for @Amber.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I - - by Grayday Sr. - October 10, 2016, 08:22 PM