Cedar Sweep but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I -
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
Amber missed the look Dag shot at her mate, but as she opened his eyes as his approaching steps, her deep ocean orbs did not miss the pointed way he excluded Grayday - the woman was not shy in curling her lip in warning, shooting him a glare that clearly said he would behave, or else. The Ciel didn't reject his touch, allowing him to curl into her shoulder lovingly, for both the warmth and the mere calmness that the gesture provided. Amber offered him a couple of gentle, reassuring licks around his ears.

Selfish.

The word echoed around her mind, bounced off her skull and rattled her skeleton until it was the only thing she could pay attention to - numbly, she turned from her lover and ripped into the organs of the rabbit left for her, eating the best bits first before she would strip the rest from its bones. Hell, she had so little to focus on, she ended up cracking the bones and licking out the marrow - it was not until Day flopped down on her other side did she push the bones away, laying her head down and settling her eyes on him. She spoke to neither of them, and after a few moments, she again closed her eyes - she didn't mean to, but in another minute or two she'd dozed off.
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: but rye love isn't good love, boys; Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I - - by Amber - October 19, 2016, 10:22 PM