Bramblepoint Okay, let's see what this thing can do.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He definitely wasn't barking up the wrong tree here. Peregrine felt a warm flicker in the pit of his belly as the stranger parried back, clearly indicating his openness to the Redhawk's lewd suggestion. He licked his lips, jade eyes widening slightly at the suggestion of finding some water to provide a reflection. That warmth in his core began to sizzle.

"Oh, it'll be more than good," Peregrine promised, his voice lowering into a lusty, gravelly tone. "It'll be fucking fantastic... or fantastic fucking. Take your pick." He moved closer to the other male, stopping only when he could feel the body heat radiating off him. "I don't know of a river nearby but I think the lake will work just fine. Come with me," Peregrine said, giving the nameless stranger a meaningful look as the double entendre slipped from his tongue.

He then broke into a loose-legged trot, heading southwest toward Lake Rodney. He swayed his hips suggestively. Peregrine had no intention of allowing the other man to mount him but he could certainly look all he wanted. The Alpha wolf knew he had some decent assets.
Messages In This Thread
Okay, let's see what this thing can do. - by Stark - October 10, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: Okay, let's see what this thing can do. - by Stark - October 11, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: Okay, let's see what this thing can do. - by Stark - October 11, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Okay, let's see what this thing can do. - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 12, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Okay, let's see what this thing can do. - by Stark - October 17, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: Okay, let's see what this thing can do. - by Stark - October 18, 2016, 01:21 AM