Broken Antler Fen Welcome To Hell, My Dear
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Unbeknownst to Ammie, she would likely never go on another scouting trip - she could barely remember to do a full patrol, how could she even plan where she would go? What if she forgot about the Fen?

Sebastian was swift to join her, but his bark surprised her - she hadn't noticed his approach, barely remembered she'd called, but her rising hysteria kept her on track this time. His worry stuck a chord in her heart she'd thought long lost - but it was forgotten as fast as it'd resurfaced. Her chin jerked up to level her lemon eyes on the alpha - it took a moment for them to actually stop wavering and settle on his grey mask.

"K-Ke... Brr.... S-Seb? Seb?"

What she'd tried to say prior was unknown- each time she failed she shook her head in frustration. The next time she spoke, it was a little clearer - it was not so bad yet that she was incapable, but it was going to be very hard on her.... And eventually, she would need constant supervision.

"I-I can't.... Somethings w-wrong. M-My body... Doesn't want to listen.... Talking, either. Help..."
Messages In This Thread
Welcome To Hell, My Dear - by Ambrosia - October 10, 2016, 11:21 PM
RE: Welcome To Hell, My Dear - by Sebastian - October 11, 2016, 12:04 PM
RE: Welcome To Hell, My Dear - by Ambrosia - October 11, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: Welcome To Hell, My Dear - by Sebastian - October 13, 2016, 04:30 AM
RE: Welcome To Hell, My Dear - by Ambrosia - October 13, 2016, 07:02 AM
RE: Welcome To Hell, My Dear - by Sebastian - October 13, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: Welcome To Hell, My Dear - by Aviana - October 13, 2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Welcome To Hell, My Dear - by Ambrosia - October 13, 2016, 03:37 PM
RE: Welcome To Hell, My Dear - by Sebastian - October 15, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: Welcome To Hell, My Dear - by Aviana - October 17, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: Welcome To Hell, My Dear - by Ambrosia - October 18, 2016, 08:32 PM