Broken Antler Fen Welcome To Hell, My Dear
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Seb's calmness was soothing, and his hushed words brought down the levels of her hysteria - but nothing he said could replace the control of her muscles. As if on que, her forleg shot out - it never left the ground, never had aim, and in seconds it was back where it was - not once did the tawny woman even look at it. Hell, she hadn't even noticed! 

The alpha called for his sister - Ammie hadn't met the woman herself, but Brandy liked her - and started asking questions. Eating? Poison? The questions themselves needed a moment to be mulled over, swirl as they did around her clouded mind. 

Come on, Ammie, its simple - what'd you eat? Glaring down at her inky paws, she did not speak for a long minute, even if Seb were to try and get her attention; with a mind in another place, he would simply need to be patient. Eventually, light again flooded her lemon eyes, and she turned them up to Sebastian warily. Her response was drawn out, awful in grammar, but at least she managed to get what she needed to out. 

"Eaaat? No. Haven't eat.... since breakfast, and this started.... Two months? Thought I was tired in mountains, brushed it off... Jus' keeps getting..... Bad."
Messages In This Thread
Welcome To Hell, My Dear - by Ambrosia - October 10, 2016, 11:21 PM
RE: Welcome To Hell, My Dear - by Sebastian - October 11, 2016, 12:04 PM
RE: Welcome To Hell, My Dear - by Ambrosia - October 11, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: Welcome To Hell, My Dear - by Sebastian - October 13, 2016, 04:30 AM
RE: Welcome To Hell, My Dear - by Ambrosia - October 13, 2016, 07:02 AM
RE: Welcome To Hell, My Dear - by Sebastian - October 13, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: Welcome To Hell, My Dear - by Aviana - October 13, 2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Welcome To Hell, My Dear - by Ambrosia - October 13, 2016, 03:37 PM
RE: Welcome To Hell, My Dear - by Sebastian - October 15, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: Welcome To Hell, My Dear - by Aviana - October 17, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: Welcome To Hell, My Dear - by Ambrosia - October 18, 2016, 08:32 PM