Broken Antler Fen i've just been runnin' for the hell of it
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Joining 
It was pure dumb luck, crossing @Sebastian's scent as he had— so lucky, in fact, that the perpetually roving Nathaniel Rochester simply couldn't believe it at first. His thoughts wouldn't wrap themselves around the possibility of having found him; he was quicker to disregard his nose, and the truth that it had never lied to him before, rather than accept that he had come across his own brother's scent. Uncertainty radiated through his chest, and he followed the trail without hope, preparing for the familiar and sweet stab of disappointment.

But the scent only grew, strengthening alongside the pace of his feet— and he had hit a flat out sprint by the time he became blocked by the wall that was the Fen's borders. The dusky brute skidded to a halt, panting and peering wildly beyond the invisible line he dared not cross. The afternoon was breezy, and a quiet drizzle had started, rising in Nate a fear that the scent might fade away before he could find it's source. But the smell was so strong here! It was almost like... "Sebastian!" he howled, not quite caring who responded to his desperate-sounding call.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Nathaniel Sr. - October 12, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Aviana - October 13, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 02, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 02, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 03, 2016, 05:03 AM