Broken Antler Fen i've just been runnin' for the hell of it
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aviana had been looking for herbs. She had grown more comfortable in the Fen since the last conversation with Seb, and now pretty much felt completely at home. She hadn't met a wolf she didn't like, as they were all friendly, and had no worries about being harmed. Her nose was lowered as she sniffed the ground, her tail wagging happily behind her.

Her head lifted and her ears perked when Seb's howl rang out. Knowing she could pick up later where she left off now, she abandoned her search and headed towards her brother. He came into view, as did another wolf, both very large. She paused for a moment, not recognizing her other brother, but she did see that Seb was obviously very happy, even from this distance. So, she put one foot in front of the other. As she got closer, the form of the other wolf became clear, and she finally realized who it was. Her tail wagged quickly and a whine escaped her maw as she ran up to Nathaniel, attempting to lick his muzzle in greeting. Nathaniel! she exclaimed excitedly. Her tail wouldn't stop wagging, and it seemed to vibrate her whole body.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Aviana - October 13, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 02, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 02, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 03, 2016, 05:03 AM