Broken Antler Fen i've just been runnin' for the hell of it
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Actually @Nathaniel this pack all sleeps together in the Cove, it is a clearing in the woods! Sebastian encourages everyone to sleep there together in one big pile of woofers! :D

Sebastian was just as excited as his brother and how he pleased he was to be joining. "You should meet my mate Pearl soon too, though it might be that he already went to her den. Your timing couldn't be better brother, because any moment now you will be an uncle," he announced to him with pride in his voice. Sebastian had always been flustered around girls. He was always a clumsy mess but the male managed to get himself a lady after all. He even managed to get some babies in her.

Sebastian had to admit that it make him feel even more manly. The grey male grinned at his brother. He was so happy that he was here, he wanted to tell so many other thing but he decided to let this sink in first otherwise it might be too much for him to take in.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Aviana - October 13, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 02, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 02, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 03, 2016, 05:03 AM