Broken Antler Fen i've just been runnin' for the hell of it
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Relaaax, he rolled his eyes mentally, feeling as if he'd done well to not call her a bitch. But he had to remember that he and Sebastian had been apart so long, their were bound to be differences in the way they saw the world; not to mention the fact that out of the two of them, the one colored most similarly to Burke had always been more sentimental. It was ironic really, in that the one who hadn't cared at all about their father leaving, would be the one most like him. "This is really exciting, Bass," he said, having forgotten all his current bitterness in that moment. He lifted a large forepaw, and sought to give his brother a playful noogie. "You're gonna be an actual pops now, how cool is that?!"

When his laughter died down, he motioned into the Fen, and roused Aviana out of her sit. "How about a tour, you two?"
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Aviana - October 13, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 02, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 02, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Nathaniel Sr. - November 02, 2016, 09:26 PM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 03, 2016, 05:03 AM