Golden Glade Chased down all my demons
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Sure sure! I rolled 4 in this thread With Shalon = even, Liri = odd for the win. So I win! :)

Shalon let out a small growl, it was true she hadn't crossed the border, but by golly was she close. She tilted her head with a sligth smirk as the girl took a step back, "If that's what you want, pipsqeak." She didn't hestitate as she stepped over the border, her silver gaze watching the small fae closely. Shalon wasn't one to underestimate a fellow canine, especially one with such a sassy mouth! Although she wouldn't wait for the woman to move first, no Shalon was quickly learning from her training that making the first move was usually a good idea for her. And perhaps it might scare the young girl away. She lunged at the woman snapping her jaws on open air taunting her, as she moved though she could feel the bruises along her side from a fews ago still not healed. Why were there so many at their borders now that there were pups within?!

She jotted forward a little to see what the woman might do. Would she run? Or would she stay?

So I've started other threads, with a wound to the shoulder and chest area btw just for reference with this scuffle.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Chased down all my demons - by Síff - October 13, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Chased down all my demons - by Shalon - October 13, 2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Chased down all my demons - by Síff - October 13, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: Chased down all my demons - by Shalon - October 13, 2016, 10:28 PM
RE: Chased down all my demons - by Síff - October 13, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: Chased down all my demons - by Shalon - October 23, 2016, 01:41 PM
RE: Chased down all my demons - by Síff - October 23, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: Chased down all my demons - by Shalon - October 30, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: Chased down all my demons - by Síff - October 30, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Chased down all my demons - by Shalon - October 30, 2016, 04:59 PM