Ouroboros Spine The air is warm, my heart is cold
Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Dainty paws stepped softly upon the slippery ground as she continued to venture through the lands aimlessly. The young, white and gray female having near to no knowledge of where she was going, all she knew was that her paws had brought her here. It didn't help that most of these lands where unknown to her, having come from a far and yonder place herself. Regardless of this, she still pressed on, determination driving her petite form as she cautiously manoeuvred her way around the terrain, cerulean eyes peering down to the bowl of thick mud, some trees, deeply rooted and still standing in the distance. Their eerie appearance giving the female a chill as she tore her gaze away from the sight below, Amari's mud covered paws slowly carrying her along the edges of the valley.

The young female lifted her head slightly as she scented the cold breeze that swept through the land, her gray and white tail swaying in the wind behind her as she casually, though still cautiously strolled onwards. The bitter wind brought many aromas to her small, leathery nose. Old and new, the recent scents of a passers-by, as well as the distant scents of the nearby packs that had travelled far with the wind. A small sigh escaped her black lips as she glanced around at her surroundings once more, alert of another presence within the land, her rounded white ears pivoted a top her small head as she listened to nothing but near silence around her. All she could hear was the sound of her paws squishing in the mud as she walked and the gentle howl of the wind in her ears.
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
Messages In This Thread
The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - October 13, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Amari - October 24, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - October 25, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Amari - October 25, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - October 26, 2016, 01:51 AM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Amari - October 26, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - October 30, 2016, 03:08 AM