Ouroboros Spine The air is warm, my heart is cold
Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Remaining quiet, Amari observed as the male walked some way with a slouched posture, her head lowering some as she turned to look to her side; though she still observed the wolf from the corner of her eye as he crept his way closer. The female gradually lifting her head as she watched him stop, taking a particular interest in a nearby tree. Tilting her head to the side as he then vanished behind it, cerulean eyes peered away to glance around at her surroundings once more for only a brief moment. Amari found herself, battling with her mind once more; undecided on whether she should continue forward, to wherever it is she was going or simply turn back.

White rounded ears twitched atop her head as she turned to look back towards the tree once more, eyes watching as the male's head slowly popped out from the brush, now looking at her with a timid smile. Staring at him for a moment, Amari couldn't help but tilt her head, allowing an amused smirk to make its way across her muzzle, having found him somewhat comical. Delight; seeming a non-existent thing, especially in a dismal place such as this.

”Everything okay?” She said as she raised her voice slightly, tail swaying behind her in the wind as she stepped forward, though only taking a single step. Amari then took in a deep breath as she found herself suddenly procrastinating once again, agitation brewing within, till finally her dainty paws decided for her. The small, gray and white female clearing some distance between them as she began to make her way, slowly in his direction.
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
Messages In This Thread
The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - October 13, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Amari - October 24, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - October 25, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Amari - October 25, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - October 26, 2016, 01:51 AM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Amari - October 26, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - October 30, 2016, 03:08 AM