Blacktail Deer Plateau buried in the dark
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
Close here? I dunno why the font keeps getting wonky hrrmm.

Magical. Safe. Neither of these things rang true to Tryphon about his own past - it was spotty to begin with, and his memories were such a tumultuous thing; they rolled through him like the sea, and from time to time when they returned to him, he drowned. But they never made sense, and they never made him feel good in any sense.

As Saena explained her feelings in regards to her old home, Tryphon was sullen, but he listened as best he could while intermittently plagued by distracting thoughts. He wondered if he'd ever remember his origins. His truths. Or maybe, if he was lucky, they would stay well buried? Yet the boy somehow knew that the walls in place of his mind were already in shambles; that they could come crashing down to reveal deep rooted secrets was a terrifying thought.

That's why I left, he heard the woman say, and clued back in to the conversation. I couldn't lead with those same principles.

Idly, the boy nodded his head, as if to say he understood - but he had gone quiet and speculative. Then, he shifted his weight and heaved to his paws. I think... I'll explore. And I'll come back here later, if you want to meet? Or I can... I dunno, find you... He didn't want to cut their time short, or stop Saena from commiserating over what she had lost, but his mind was drifting and Tryphon did not want to burden her in case this was the moment that wall came crashing down.
Messages In This Thread
buried in the dark - by Larus - October 13, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: buried in the dark - by Saēna - October 14, 2016, 11:44 PM
RE: buried in the dark - by Larus - October 15, 2016, 02:20 AM
RE: buried in the dark - by Saēna - October 15, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: buried in the dark - by Larus - October 16, 2016, 02:34 AM
RE: buried in the dark - by Saēna - October 17, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: buried in the dark - by Larus - October 17, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: buried in the dark - by Saēna - November 01, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: buried in the dark - by Larus - November 02, 2016, 01:40 AM
RE: buried in the dark - by Saēna - November 02, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: buried in the dark - by Larus - November 03, 2016, 08:13 PM