Sunbeam Lair I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
He had barely slept that night- knowing that sooner rather than later he'd be sent away from his home, his beloved Avannon and everything dear to him to find the filth that was Judas. It didn't feel right, it didn't feel natural, yet he had accepted the difficult task. Hell, if he hadn't, he was sure he would've been thrown out of the pack without even a pardon. He grunted softly, moving to lie on his other side. At least the pain in his leg was gone and he was feeling good again. He was surprised of how much he had missed the ability to walk stable.

When Asterr's howl was carried by the wind to his ears, he did not let her wait. He got up with a tired look and stumbled to the opening where he already saw her waiting for him. I assume the... task is the reason why you have called for me? He asked, making sure to keep his distance from her and carrying his body low.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Asterr - October 14, 2016, 01:10 AM
RE: I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Jolon - October 14, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Jolon - October 15, 2016, 05:48 AM
RE: I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Jolon - October 16, 2016, 06:32 AM