Sunbeam Lair I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Out through the entrance had her gaze trailed, beholding the land and wondering to herself what all might be found out there. Whilst she’d traveled on numerous occasions in the past, never had she explored the entirety of each and every region. Now that she was readying herself to send someone out into the vast unknown, however, she’d made herself curious. Yet, little of her time had been spent considering all of the possibilities, for she hadn’t been made to wait long before she was alone no longer.

When the male spoke, she’d looked towards him and assessed the distance between them. Next came the way he held himself, and then the tone that he’d used to speak. Never would she forget what he had attempted, and all that he had said, but now was not the time to focus on those specific happenings. There was something far more important to think about, which deserved the majority of each of their attentions. After reminding herself of this, the dragoness nodded, confirming his assumption. “Do you recall all that I told you?” Asterr questioned. “Are you aware of how this matter is to be handled?” One wrong move could lead to the suffering of the entire tribe, which she would not tolerate. It was bad enough that revenge was being chased after, she didn’t need for that to then cause a greater wave of destruction.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Asterr - October 14, 2016, 01:10 AM
RE: I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Jolon - October 14, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Asterr - October 15, 2016, 02:40 AM
RE: I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Jolon - October 15, 2016, 05:48 AM
RE: I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Jolon - October 16, 2016, 06:32 AM