Sunbeam Lair I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
When Jolon had entered Teekon many moons ago, he hadn't explored any area but the mountains and the lands slightly below them. He was nervous to see more of Teekon, but the grin reason why he would be blessed with the beauty of these lands did not make him particularly happy. Still he had accepted- for Avannon, for himself and yes, even somewhat for Asterr. He knew he could never undo what he had done, but making it up with such a long mission was the length he would go to earn her trust in him back. He was hers, in a different way that he was of Avannons, and his loyalty was not completely soiled with the bitterness Asterr had acted with these past moons.

I do. He answered, his tone as serious as it could get. Find Judas' pack, talk to his leader and possibly bring them both to Asterr. It sounded so simple like that... Not like a year worth of searching, but Jolon feared that was the time it would take to find one male and one specific pack they knew nothing about. I'll be away for quite some time, huh? Can I trust that I could return here even if I take long? He questioned, the words pushed off his lips with much effort.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Asterr - October 14, 2016, 01:10 AM
RE: I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Jolon - October 14, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Jolon - October 15, 2016, 05:48 AM
RE: I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Jolon - October 16, 2016, 06:32 AM