Sunbeam Lair I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Last post from me~

Everything she’d said had been understood, and her previously given rules agreed to. He would track, he would speak, and he would return. Within the lair would be where the beast took his final breath, his life being taken in exchange for the crime that he’d committed. It was not at all fair, not entirely. It was an eye for a tooth, but it would have to do. Balance would be restored afterwards, she knew, and so she worried little about the consequences of her coming actions. Whatever fate befell Judas, he was deserving of it. For from the dragon whose soul mingled with her own, there came a strong desire to breathe fire upon the impure, and so burn the male, she would.

Asterr nodded, agreeing to share with the pallid woman the news of his departure. How she might react, the dragoness could not predict, and so she began preparing herself for anything. He was watched, then, as he’d crossed the threshold of the lair, entering the world beyond their own. “Good luck, Jolon,” the girl voiced. “May the dragons guide you to Judas.” With that, she would remain there and watch until he departed. Thereafter, Asterr would return to her children, the time to tell Avannon being saved for later in the day.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Asterr - October 14, 2016, 01:10 AM
RE: I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Jolon - October 14, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Jolon - October 15, 2016, 05:48 AM
RE: I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Jolon - October 16, 2016, 06:32 AM
RE: I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Asterr - October 19, 2016, 10:23 PM