Ram that Ram [hunt!!]
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Almost! You forgot to subtract my damage from current HP. Basing my reply on your roll turned out... (I'm considering 1 almost not effective, 2 somewhat effective, 3-4 effective, 5 perfect hit). PS Tuwa has no idea he was drugged by Lecter so she thinks his low attack is from lack of skill.

Skillfully, Tuwawi had corralled the targeted rams towards her supposed hunting partner in the distance, however it was almost energy wasted in vain. At first, Ferdie completely balked as their prey drew near, obviously unprepared to act as the keystone in this predatory hunt like Haunter and Jace had been. Strength and power is what Tuwawi needed in this collaboration, yet she found herself cursing under her breath when the best Ferdie could manage was to deflect the mountain beasts back in her direction. "Shi—," she hotly swore while struggling to alter the course to make up for the male's incompetence. His latent attack had done little to help their cause (a minor gash in the flank was the only result) and Tuwawi knew is was up to chance if the creatures decided to not bulldoze her completely as they approached at juggernaut speed.

A low, visceral grow rumbled from her chords as her scarlet mane bristled to help create an imposing image. Their efforts would have to be focused on one animal: the smaller, more fatigued of the two. She completely disregarded the stronger ram as it flew fast her unchallenged. In lieu of dual prey, Tuwawi's efforts became fixated upon their singular quarry. Her paws sought a mighty grip upon the loam as she lurched forward in an attempt to delay the ram's escape and latch onto its vulnerable loin. If she was unsuccessful, the wolves would have to give chase and let their endurance decide the outcome.

Okay to recap before I roll:
  • Ferdie's attack not very successful but managed to turn the ram towards Tuwa.
  • Tuwa is small and is not confident she can stop the powerful ram. Attacks it to (1)stop its escape and (2)bite its loin to physically wound it.
  • If her attack is weak, the ram is likely to charge past her.
Current HP: 9/20 (-4 by Tuwa, -2 by Ferdie)
Damage Inflicted: 1
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
Ram that Ram [hunt!!] - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 14, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Ram that Ram [hunt!!] - by Tuwawi RIP - April 20, 2014, 03:40 AM
RE: Ram that Ram [hunt!!] - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 22, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Ram that Ram [hunt!!] - by Tuwawi RIP - April 26, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: Ram that Ram [hunt!!] - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 28, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Ram that Ram [hunt!!] - by Tuwawi RIP - April 30, 2014, 01:49 AM
RE: Ram that Ram [hunt!!] - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 05, 2014, 01:26 PM
RE: Ram that Ram [hunt!!] - by Tuwawi RIP - May 11, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: Ram that Ram [hunt!!] - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 18, 2014, 07:35 PM
RE: Ram that Ram [hunt!!] - by Tuwawi RIP - May 21, 2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Ram that Ram [hunt!!] - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 31, 2014, 08:56 PM