Dawnlark Plains What To Do, Where To Go?
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
She listened with grave attentiveness, painting a map within her mind. The terms that the male used were strange to her, and she assumed those were the local names given to various landmarks. Those too she would have to familiarize herself with. "I think I get the main idea." She asserted, offering a firm nod. The male must have been well traveled, for it seemed that he had a good grasp of the world around him. "I appreciate your insight." Muses inclined her head politely, glad that she had managed to find someone who had some knowledge of the area.

Her ears twitched as she processed his next question, eyes widening in surprise. "A winter wolf?" She repeated, as if there might have been a chance that she had misheard him. It seemed, however, that the term was quite unknown to the dark wolf. Hesitating, Muses contemplated the best way to explain the term. "A winter wolf is... Well, it's a wolf not unlike myself. We live where there is snow year round, far to the north, either upon mountains or snowy plains. We are mostly white furred, or pale in colour." Midst an alabaster landscape, a black furred wolf would stick out like a sore thumb.

Reclining slightly, she listened to the male's story, her heart aching for the tragedy that befell him. "I'm so sorry to hear that." She pinned her ears sympathetically, tail curling close to her body. Why would anyone turn so fiercly on someone who only wanted to help? She wanted to cry for the male, to question how anyone could be so callous, but she bit her tongue and refrained from speaking her mind. "I hope that you two will one day make ammends. It must be a very difficult situation to deal with." No wonder the wolf mourned as if a loved one had passed away! Not to mention it had all happened so recently. Muses dipped her head apologetically. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to bring up painful memories." How could she possibly do this wolf any good now? He had so graciously helped her, but all she had done was remind him of sorrow.
Messages In This Thread
What To Do, Where To Go? - by Zephyr Maverick - October 19, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Muses - November 01, 2016, 10:39 PM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Zephyr Maverick - November 03, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Muses - November 03, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Zephyr Maverick - November 04, 2016, 10:18 AM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Muses - November 05, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Zephyr Maverick - November 11, 2016, 04:17 PM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 11:56 AM