Blacktail Deer Plateau miles, miles, miles
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger

Create a place for yourself? But he had a place, and that was alongside Saghani. The fact that she was missing did not detract from that sentiment. She was his partner. To find anyone else, any home or any alleigance at all, felt wrong to him. And yet, here he was. Alone, drifting, filled with sadness and in need of someone to fill the void her absence had created. All other places had failed him - or he had failed them, more like. 

The stranger's question might've otherwise invited silence from the boy, but this time he would answer. He wasn't afraid to be plain-spoken at the moment, and was keen to keep his company entertained, so strong was his emptiness. None would want me. he admitted, and while his tone was far from pathetic or sorrowful (rather more factual, as if he were discussing something plain as day), his eyes were sad.

I have tried... But.. there are always problems, he was going to say. Except he knew, deep down in the depths of his heart, he was the problem. He had been corrupted long ago in some manner and, to Tryphon, there was no going back. He breathed a slow and thoughtful sigh out of his nose prior to adding: Of all the places, none felt right. In leaving them, I feel I have... I have doomed myself.
Messages In This Thread
miles, miles, miles - by Solveig Sterkr - October 20, 2016, 02:35 AM
RE: miles, miles, miles - by Larus - October 20, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: miles, miles, miles - by Solveig Sterkr - October 21, 2016, 12:00 AM
RE: miles, miles, miles - by Larus - October 25, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: miles, miles, miles - by Solveig Sterkr - October 28, 2016, 11:47 PM
RE: miles, miles, miles - by Larus - October 30, 2016, 03:14 AM
RE: miles, miles, miles - by Solveig Sterkr - November 04, 2016, 12:16 AM
RE: miles, miles, miles - by Larus - November 21, 2016, 03:53 AM