Ravensblood Forest i rarely answer questions, is what i do
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo trusted Isley. She had been one of the first to join The Family — her and Palisander. Admittedly, the gangster felt that he did not know her companion as well as he knew her but in time that would come. If he could not trust his Family then they would not survive long, admittedly. Arturo was silent as Isley spoke of her own experiences growing up, confessing to him that her mother poisoned her against men. “I am sorry you went through that,” How hard it must have been to always be hesitant, always filled with trepidation towards the opposite sex. “Palisander is a good man.” Arturo might not have known him as well as he felt he knew Isley but he didn't have to know everything about the other man to know that he was a good man.

“She's incredibly brave and resilient,” Arturo murmured in quiet concurrence. “She will flourish and reach her true potential with us.” He would make absolute sure of it. He saw that she wanted for nothing. Perhaps he spoiled her a bit too much — a bit like an over eager parent — but in part that was his own paternal, nurturing nature. He was not a cold father. Strict, at times, but there had to be clear and concise rules. Blood or not, Chuis was no different from his elder children. She received the same amount of love and attention that he had bestowed upon them. Arturo enjoyed fatherhood greatly — all of it's ups and downs. It wasn't easy and they tried his patience more times than he cared to admit but he held fast onto the belief that his children were his redemption ark.

“You have my permission to be as creative as you please.” Arturo would not lose sleep over it at night and was not bothered by the idea of torture via whatever concoction Isley could whip up with her vast knowledge of plants. Which served as a reminder to him, “Are you prepared for the meeting? Do you have what you need for your demostrations?” He wasn't sure how in-depth she would be with the basics she intended to show them but he had wanted to check in with her all the same.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 20, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - October 20, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 22, 2016, 05:27 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - October 22, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 23, 2016, 06:38 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 01, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 04, 2016, 01:17 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - November 05, 2016, 05:26 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 28, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - December 11, 2016, 05:38 AM