Ravensblood Forest i rarely answer questions, is what i do
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
wrap this up soon? :D also, sorry for the short, crappy post.

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo listened as Isley spoke that she was, indeed, ready for the meeting. The Ceannasach offered the fire-kissed Leifteanant a sage nod of his head in approval. “Good,” The gangster mused aloud though his nod had likely been enough to communicate his satisfaction to Isley. He drew in a deep breath, knowing that there would be a lot to cover in the coming Family meeting, yet he looked forward to it. He valued their individual opinions and he found that a pack functioned much better when everyone was on the same page. “If I am not keeping you from anything,” Arturo began, offering her an out should she wish not to join him. “would you mind running a patrol with me?” He inquired with a cant of his muzzle. She could say no, and regardless of her answer he intended to continue on with his patrols. “If you don't mind. You don't have to say yes.” He added with a wiry smile towards her.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 20, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - October 20, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 22, 2016, 05:27 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - October 22, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 23, 2016, 06:38 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 01, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 04, 2016, 01:17 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - November 05, 2016, 05:26 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 28, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - December 11, 2016, 05:38 AM