Larksong Grotto today i finally let go of your infantry
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Hiram had never seen his daughter in this miserable light. Her broken spirit weighed heavy on his heart. She had been so vibrant -- so full of joy. What had happened? But more importantly, Hiram wondered: what could he do? When she finally spoke, the weight of her words dragged Hiram down to the dirt. He settled to his haunches so he could look upon his daughter with earnest eyes.

Of course, he could understand why she felt the way she had. Hiram had spent most of his time in the grotto, with the boys. They were so young. They needed their father present. He had hoped his daughters would come to see their growing family, yet they never came. It saddened Hiram deeply to know that the family he loved so dearly had become this fractured.

He whispered softly with Indra's sadness mirrored in his own voice. "Indy, that's -- no." He sighed and shook his head. "Just because our family has grown doesn't mean you've been replaced. I need you to listen to me. You and your sister are my baby girls, and you always will be. I love you more than you can even imagine." While he had always somewhat known, no one had ever told Reek that parenthood was this hard. All he wanted was his family to come together. To love one another under the light of God. He would pray about this -- and he would pray for his girls.
Messages In This Thread
today i finally let go of your infantry - by Indra - October 21, 2016, 12:01 PM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Reek - October 21, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Indra - October 28, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Reek - October 31, 2016, 09:06 AM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Indra - November 01, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Reek - November 04, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Indra - November 06, 2016, 02:38 PM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Reek - November 17, 2016, 04:27 PM