Larksong Grotto today i finally let go of your infantry
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
He understood why Indra felt the way she did, really. However, Indra took the details and misconstrued them to fit her own narrative. Had Hiram been perhaps been too eager to claim the family he had always wanted? Maybe. But it had been the will of Raas that he take Jhala as his bride. The Daystar had presented her to him in her receptive time. The Lord was clear in His intent. How could Hiram could defy the will of God?

Yet, to see his choices (even if they were the right choices) cause his daughters pain brought the Cardinal unparalleled grief. This was yet another test of faith. It had to be. Why would Raas have put him though so much to lose his daughters now?

Just as he could not give up on the Lord, Hiram could not give up on his his girls. So, as she bolted away he followed behind. "Indy. Wait," he called out as he took long strides behind her in the hopes that she would stop long enough to talk this through.
Messages In This Thread
today i finally let go of your infantry - by Indra - October 21, 2016, 12:01 PM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Reek - October 21, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Indra - October 28, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Reek - October 31, 2016, 09:06 AM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Indra - November 01, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Reek - November 04, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Indra - November 06, 2016, 02:38 PM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Reek - November 17, 2016, 04:27 PM