get lucky
<i>"Sometimes there is no darker place than our thoughts, the moonless midnight of the mind."</i>
171 Posts
Ooc —
It seemed Adelaide would prefer trees and bushes for a backdrop in lieu of stone. Although this meant Koontz would have to change her plan entirely, the Beta did not begrudge the Sigma her preference. It would be her home, after all, and at least she'd bothered to establish some sort of criteria before heading out there. They might have wasted a lot of time otherwise, or Adelaide could have ended up with a den she didn't actually like.

"Change of plans: I think we'll just head to the middle of the forest, then, and find you something not far from the communal den." Koontz made sure to say this with a smile, to reassure Adelaide that she didn't hold the change in plans against her. "I know of a few thickets that are ripe for the picking." She resumed walking, heading now toward the plateau's center.

En route, the Beta queried, "After we find you some new digs"—that was one of her siblings' favorite slang terms for a den—"would you like to take a bit of a tour? You should see the sights the plateau has to offer and I need to pick a suitable location for a pack meeting place. We could kill two birds with one stone."
Messages In This Thread
get lucky - by Adelaide - July 30, 2013, 09:43 AM
RE: get lucky - by Koontz - July 30, 2013, 09:56 AM
RE: get lucky - by Adelaide - July 30, 2013, 10:59 AM
RE: get lucky - by Koontz - July 30, 2013, 11:21 AM
RE: get lucky - by Adelaide - July 31, 2013, 09:49 AM
RE: get lucky - by Koontz - July 31, 2013, 09:57 AM