Blackfeather Woods revenge is best when coated with blood
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Regardless of how uncomfortable or pathetic it was to put oneself in a submissive position it was important to know when it needed to be done. There is no shame in serving those born to rule as was Damien, and so Dakarai had done right to notice and abide.

Each must earn their place in Blackfeather Woods, stated the dark master, referring to Dakarai's previous statement about having been a leader himself. I will give you a chance, Dakarai, but should you fail to prove your abilities that would be the end of it, he warned, voice coarse as he took one step forward. In the verge of winter Damien would hardly refuse to strengthen his numbers, and knowing that Blackfeather Woods' brood was about to expand he knew he needed as much backup as he could get. Rise, he commanded pausing for a moment to allow the beast to stand up before speaking again. Once you pledge loyalty to me I will never forget it. Deserters are eliminated at first sight, was his last warning, one spoken with sincerity.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
revenge is best when coated with blood - by Dakarai - October 22, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Damien - October 22, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Dakarai - October 23, 2016, 08:13 AM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Damien - October 23, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Dakarai - October 24, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Damien - October 24, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Damien - October 24, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Dakarai - October 25, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Damien - October 31, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: revenge is best when coated with blood - by Dakarai - November 01, 2016, 12:04 PM