Redhawk Caldera So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
I'm gonna miss him. :'(

The sex might have been to die for from Peregrine's perspective, but Fox found it lacking. It was like he was fumbling all over the place, and she wondered if she shouldn't have let him sleep a few more hours before asking him to go at it again. Nevertheless, he seemed to be enjoying it, and so long as he was putting babies in her, Fox couldn't care less about how pleasurable it really was for her. They could work on that later.

However, when it came (haha) to an abrupt halt, Peregrine dragged her down by the bajinga. "Dude, what the fuck?!" she yowled. Her first instinct was to pull away, and she tried that, but they were tied. Peregrine made no response. In fact, he seemed to have passed out again. That was totally from her choking him earlier, she assumed. Fox rolled her eyes, reminding herself that they would not be doing that again. As the minutes went by, and she was able to free herself, she stood up and shook her coat, wincing as her shoulder reminded her that it was pretty fucked up.

She shoved Peregrine's shoulder, attempting to rouse him. "Not this again," she thought. But as one minute turned into five... turned into ten... and Peregrine's body began to cool down to non-living... a decidedly sinking feeling washed over her. Did he just...? "Are you fucking kidding me?" she croaked out. But nobody was kidding her.

Peregrine was dead, and now she had to figure out what to do. She had never been one to bury the dead, but she had always known that Peregrine had. Is that what he would want? Goddammit, this would be so much easier if she could ask him. Was anger the first step in the grieving process? Because that was all she was feeling right now. Nevertheless, she'd need to get to work if she wanted it done. Exhausted, emotional, injured, and hormonal, Fox began digging her mate's grave. He would be buried in the home they had built for their family.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight - by RIP Fox - October 27, 2016, 12:52 PM