Blackfeather Woods i'm known for being quite vexing, just forewarning you
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
After minutes of silence, simple nods, the woman could hold it no longer. She could not skate around the truth nor cover it by useless small talk. “We have grown apart,” Her strained voice broke the air; she did not meet his eye. “I no longer feel like your wife,” It was the simple truth, no matter how harsh. There was little point in beating around the bush at this point, their interactions had come to awkward conclusions and little to nothing at all did she have to say to him besides the comings and goings of their children. It was not what she wanted, nor what she believed he did. Perhaps, had she been the person she was today, she never would have agreed to their union. The possibility was highly probable, she could not deny. It did not mean she regretted anything, however, the woman was ambitious; she desired a partner of the same quality. She, the instigator and he, the peacemaker. The dark woman needed someone to keep up, not settle for her unruly ways. However, it did not shake the fact that she deeply and wholeheartedly loved him.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm known for being quite vexing, just forewarning you - by Nemesis - March 17, 2017, 10:59 AM