Ravensblood Forest by order of the peaky blinders
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Pack Activity 
Pack Founding Howl! No end date as one post from everyone will suffice! :D @Furiosa , @Isley , @Palisander , @Aster , @Cam, @Olive, @Chusi

[table width=85%][tr][td]
This was their crowning glory. They were eight strong, and their efforts had paid off. It was time to make their claim, to let their glory be heard across the Wilds. Teaghlaigh was born. Arturo moved through their forest with purpose in each step he took. His eyes burned fiercely through the dusk painted shadows of that the canopy of the sequoias cast over the forest floor. Overheard a raven let out a shrill caw, circling above him before it lighted down on a nearby branch as Ceannasach reached the heart of their home. Bear witness the fierce glint in his eyes, like embers set aflame told the raven whose beady black eye blinked down at him. The gangster tipped his head back and let out the howl of victory and claim, beckoning for his Family to join him in the claim as his howl tore the sky asunder with it's deep, smoky notes. Tonight they would celebrate. Come morning their business would begin officially.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
by order of the peaky blinders - by Arturo - October 27, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: by order of the peaky blinders - by Chusi - October 27, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: by order of the peaky blinders - by Palisander - October 27, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: by order of the peaky blinders - by Estelle - October 27, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: by order of the peaky blinders - by Cam Hommes - October 27, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: by order of the peaky blinders - by Hemlock - October 27, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: by order of the peaky blinders - by Olive - October 28, 2016, 11:32 AM