Stone Circle from the outside looking in
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Won't mention Dagfinn just yet since he hasn't posted.

Steady had been getting worried about Grayday. It seemed like forever since the male had left in search of the female he had mated with, and Steady was getting antsy. Had he found her? Had he decided not to come back? Steady didn't think his friend would leave the high and dry without so much as a word, but his mind still raced with the possibilities of what had come to pass.

But, as Grayday's voice rang through the territory, it seemed Steady's wait was over. The howl seemed to have come from the borders, which could mean one of two things. Either Grayday no longer considered himself a pack mate here, or he had someone with him that needed approval to enter the lands. Steady hoped for the second, and he was not disappointed as he came upon the pair. Steady gave the female a quick smile before greeting Grayday with a wagging tail and a nudge to his scruff, obviously happy that his friend had returned. His gaze turned to the stranger. I'm Steady, Alpha here, he said, introducing himself. He shifted his eyes towards Grayday, wondering if he would introduce them, or maybe the female would introduce herself. The dark male assumed quietly this was the one Grayday had mated with, and if she was here, he also assumed she was pregnant. But, in case he was wrong, he didn't think aloud.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
from the outside looking in - by Grayday Sr. - October 27, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Amber - October 28, 2016, 06:26 AM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Steady - October 30, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Dagfinn - October 30, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Grayday Sr. - October 30, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Amber - October 30, 2016, 09:36 PM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Steady - October 31, 2016, 01:24 PM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Grayday Sr. - October 31, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Amber - November 01, 2016, 06:46 AM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Steady - November 11, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Grayday Sr. - November 11, 2016, 10:23 PM