Stone Circle from the outside looking in
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
The nudge was returned, and Steady was happy to feel the familiar touch of friendship from Grayday, hopeful that it meant he was returning home for good. I've missed you, too, he responded genuinely. Movement behind the female caught his attention, and Steady's ears perked, his body momentarily tensing until his eyes adjusted and he took in the now-visible male. The new stranger didn't seem aggressive, but Steady gave Grayday a questioning glance. He was soon answered, for both the male and female.

As the introduction of the female registered, Steady's smile widened as he looked back to Grayday. You're going to be a Dad? he questioned rhetorically. That's great! He was truly happy for the pair, though he couldn't help but question. So, are you all going to be staying? His look was hopeful that at least Grayday and Amber would stay. While he agreed to them coming and going as the packs could handle them, Steady was confident Easthollow would do well with them living here full time. And, if Dagfinn wanted to join, too, Steady knew there was room, seeing as how Itch had disappeared, it seemed. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
from the outside looking in - by Grayday Sr. - October 27, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Amber - October 28, 2016, 06:26 AM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Steady - October 30, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Dagfinn - October 30, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Grayday Sr. - October 30, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Amber - October 30, 2016, 09:36 PM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Steady - October 31, 2016, 01:24 PM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Grayday Sr. - October 31, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Amber - November 01, 2016, 06:46 AM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Steady - November 11, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Grayday Sr. - November 11, 2016, 10:23 PM