Stone Circle from the outside looking in
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
I hope it's alright to fade here! I'm so sorry for holding it up!

Grayday seemed to consider the other male before confirming it would just he and Amber. Steady was a little surprised, but maybe the other male already had a home. His brother then took the time and consideration to apologize for his long absence. Steady quickly shook his head. Don't even worry about it. I'm just glad you're back and okay, he said genuinely. He had been a little worried that something might happen. But, Steady realized he was projecting his fear about Ezekiel and Niita onto Grayday. 

His gaze looked toward the other male, and Steady gave him a friendly smile before turning his attention back to Grayday and Amber. Well, you two are good to go if you want to show Amber around, or rest, or whatever you want, he said with a chuckle. I'll see you both around, he said, before turning and heading back his duties.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
from the outside looking in - by Grayday Sr. - October 27, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Amber - October 28, 2016, 06:26 AM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Steady - October 30, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Dagfinn - October 30, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Grayday Sr. - October 30, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Amber - October 30, 2016, 09:36 PM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Steady - October 31, 2016, 01:24 PM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Grayday Sr. - October 31, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Amber - November 01, 2016, 06:46 AM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Steady - November 11, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: from the outside looking in - by Grayday Sr. - November 11, 2016, 10:23 PM