Ravensblood Forest Nouveau
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo had not been far off when Aster's call had risen through the air, calling for him. He was not pleased that she had called for him specifically when he approached the scene, seeing a stranger she stood with on the other side of the borders — given that he planned to utilize Furiosa's status as his red herring to it's full potential but there was nothing to be done about it now. He was close enough when she exchanged the information that she was blind. Mistake. His fiery, red-orange eyes, like embers set aflame against the black of the mask that adorned the coywolf's face were sharp upon the male as he responded with a flirtation. “Aster, come here.” He beckoned to her, willing her to come into the borders where she belonged. His sharp and unrelentingly burning gaze slid from the stranger to Aster but flitted back quickly, assessing.

The man's untoward suggestions, even in harmless fun as Arturo was sure they were made, towards Aster were unwelcomed by Arturo. There was only reason why Aster would have led him here and Arturo had no room for playing. If they were here to talk business and the potential of joining The Family then they were going to talk seriously. His lip lifted in disapproval before his face returned to it's impassive, cold expression. “This is Teaghlaigh, stranger,” Arturo made the introduction gesturing with his muzzle to the forest behind him. “I am Arturo. I assume that Aster has led you here to potentially seek a place among us, correct?” It was straight to business with Ceannasach. As he took the safety and secrecy of The Family very seriously he saw no reason to employ small talk. He only sought to judge if this stranger had what it took to be Comhlach and to meet his expectations and trust to become apart of The Family.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
Nouveau - by Estelle - October 30, 2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Nouveau - by Howl - October 30, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: Nouveau - by Arturo - October 30, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: Nouveau - by Estelle - October 30, 2016, 05:24 PM
RE: Nouveau - by Howl - October 30, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Nouveau - by Arturo - October 31, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: Nouveau - by Howl - November 01, 2016, 11:31 AM