Sleeping Dragon the weight of this combination
i've lost the word for prayer
258 Posts
Ooc — Mica
All Welcome 
I need a new thread with a bunch of people so I'm going to tag for visibility but I would like no more than two to pop in. Once this has one or two members, I'll start another! :) Could be a good mercenary (maybe even hunter) thread! @Eske @Thyri @Hush @Dio @Rosalyn @Goliath @Tanja.
No one else please!

There is a new pep in his step as he wakes and begins each day. It has been announced by howl the relationship advancing between himself and Gyda but he knew nothing is really going to change. He still went to the cave each night and greeted his family, but Gyda simply got a little more attention now that their relationship has been defined. And it gives him an out should Thuringwethil or Wildfire approach him about children again, for his union had been solidified when Gyda asked for his paw in marriage.

His day to day still does not differ, however, and he spends just as much time on the borders. Some of his time is spent more with Gyda, of course, as they fall in line with the same job, but he is still there and passing others by. It is only when a rustle catches his attention on the western border and he turns to see a scrawny looking canine rummaging around a little too close. While most creatures have free range when it comes to their territory—rodents, birds, etc—coyotes most certainly are not welcome.

His fur bristles and his teeth show, though the little creature doesn't run off right away and he charges forward with his own clashing of teeth.
Messages In This Thread
the weight of this combination - by Gavriel - October 30, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: the weight of this combination - by Dio - October 31, 2016, 02:10 AM
RE: the weight of this combination - by Rosalyn - October 31, 2016, 07:13 AM
RE: the weight of this combination - by Hush - October 31, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: the weight of this combination - by Gavriel - November 04, 2016, 12:46 AM
RE: the weight of this combination - by Dio - November 07, 2016, 03:31 AM
RE: the weight of this combination - by Rosalyn - November 10, 2016, 09:43 AM
RE: the weight of this combination - by Hush - November 10, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: the weight of this combination - by Gavriel - November 16, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: the weight of this combination - by Dio - November 23, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: the weight of this combination - by Rosalyn - November 28, 2016, 07:46 PM