Bramblepoint The Revolution Will Not Be Televised
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Though it was late, and quickly approaching sunrise, Nathaniel could not yet drag himself back to the Fen. His body felt strained, and his eyes hurt from being awake so long, but he had to drive away the unholy stirring in his gut before he returned home. He refused to be continuously plagued by thoughts of soft grey-tan fur, amber eyes, and rippling... muscle...

Nate snarled, his stomach clenching as he felt a bile taste rise up in his throat, sick with himself. He looked up suddenly to find red eyes peering at him through the darkness, and as he drew closer, and found more of the stranger's lean features, he found the look to be mildly concerned. "What?" he snapped, becoming intensely aware that he had happened upon another male.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised - by Flaris I - October 31, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: The Revolution Will Not Be Televised - by Nathaniel Sr. - October 31, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: The Revolution Will Not Be Televised - by Flaris I - October 31, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: The Revolution Will Not Be Televised - by Flaris I - November 01, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: The Revolution Will Not Be Televised - by Nathaniel Sr. - November 02, 2016, 11:29 AM