Neverwinter Forest Billy Jean
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Outraged?

The quiet girl herself had never put herself out there to another -- had another confessed feelings or desire to a man, or even placed her trust in another that was not her family. She could not grasp the concept -- not at such a young and naive age, and so she just shook her head, placing Fox in the 'crazy' category as she had been apt to believe for awhile now.

Shrike coaxed a hug from her, his muzzle settling a comforting weight upon her shoulder, and she tipped her nose toward the warmth of his chest, inhaling the gentle familiarity of the Caldera that still clung to him. How awful it must feel to be ousted from ones home -- but then again, Peregrine had also met her with teeth when she had told him she wished to be with her family.

"When my father returns, we can talk to him about you joining, if that's what you'd like." She could not grant him a pack -- she was not within the leadership tier. But she could grant him a safe haven until that moment, and pulling back, she cast him a gentle smile, hoping his worries would fade with time.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
Billy Jean - by Shrike Redleaf - November 01, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: Billy Jean - by Allure - November 01, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Billy Jean - by Shrike Redleaf - November 01, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Billy Jean - by Allure - November 01, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Billy Jean - by Shrike Redleaf - November 01, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Billy Jean - by Allure - November 01, 2016, 04:38 PM
RE: Billy Jean - by Shrike Redleaf - November 01, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: Billy Jean - by Allure - November 06, 2016, 08:30 AM
RE: Billy Jean - by Shrike Redleaf - November 06, 2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Billy Jean - by Allure - November 14, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: Billy Jean - by Shrike Redleaf - November 14, 2016, 03:35 PM